May 6, 2014

THIRTY SIX




Hey there Loves, 

I know I haven't posted in a few days but work has me über busy (which is great for my bank account LOL). Well CHICsters, it's almost my fave time of the year ...My Bday (Whoop whoop)...and this year I feel a little different. I'm turning flippin 37!!! THIRTY SEVEN???? What? WaitaMin...when did this happen??? I swear I was like 26 last year LOL, or so it seems. I feel like although I've accomplished a lot over the years I have yet so much I want and need to do. Especially now that I fall into the "late thirties" category *side eye* . Is time running out or am I just full of anxiety? I don't know but either way I'm looking forward to 37 and all the great things it has to offer. 


...and in the meantime let me get a few last wears out of my THIRTY SIX top ;-) 


XOXO, 
Osa 

1 comment:

  1. I love this look!! Its very Rihanna-esque! You look absolutely great for 37!!

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    P.S. I sent you an email about featuring you on my blog! I hope you can check it out.

    ReplyDelete