March 10, 2014

ANIMAL INSTINCTS


Hola CHICsters, 

As many of you know from my Instagram & Twitter I've been in the lovely islands of Trinidad and Tobago for the past two weeks. I initially came here for the Greatest Show On Earth...Trinidad Carnival, but decided to stay a little longer to spend time with family and friends. Love the perks of being self employed, no boss to negotiate days off with LOL. 






Can't you tell how much I love the scent of these lovely bougainvillea flowers? 


My fancy photography location 



I'm not sure why but my blog platform is not letting me update links within this post right now, soooo I'll have to update those later. 

                     CHIC DETAILS 
Dress: Saks 5th Avenue
Bangles: French Connection 
Tote: Dooney & Bourke 
Fedora: Borrowed from my Uncle (LOL)

xoxo, 
Osa 

No comments:

Post a Comment