March 31, 2014

4 WAYS TO STYLE DENIM


Hey There CHICsters, 

It's no secret how fond I am of denim. It just seems to go with EVERYTHING  (in my opinion) LOL. You can dress it up and down depending on the occasion or how you're feeling at the moment. I particularly like to pair it with a bright skirt, or a denim pencil skirt like the popular look Celebrity Rihanna wore, or even a hot pair of leather shorts and some heels to spice up a night look. Denim is Everything!!! Try it and tell me how you style your denim this season. 


4 WAYS TO STYLE DENIM


ATTENTION CHICSTERS!! 
Chic Pantry is doing a Fab collaboration with KG Style Inc. to bring you FASHION MEETS HOME in this Month's issue of Touched Magazine. WooHoo I'm on cloud nine with this. I'm a lover of both fashion & home decor so this is right up my alley. 
Wanna check out the posts and get inspired in both your fashion style & home style? Subscribe to Touched magazine today!! http://www.kgstyleinc.com/#!subscribe/c1t5t

No comments:

Post a Comment