February 3, 2014

CHIC CRAVINGS: FEBRUARY EDITION

CHIC CRAVINGS: FEBRUARY EDITION


February is here, and although Phil the Groundhog saw his shadow yesterday signifying six more weeks of winter, brrrr, I'm still hopeful that all of these snow storms and "Polar Vortex" drama will come to pass soon. When it's cold and dreary outside, I like to add some pizzazz to my wardrobe, with color and some sparkle. Here are a few things that made the CHIC CRAVINGS list this month.

Turban
Statement Necklace
Celine Trapeze (a girl can dream right?)
Sweatshirt
Skirt
Trench Coat
Gray Satchel
Liquid Gold Nikes
Nail lacquer in "Cake Hole" LOL...love the name
Rain Boots
Houndstooth Coat


So tell me what chic items are you craving for February? Tag me on Instagram @chicpantry and hashtag #FebChicCraving or on Twitter to share the things that's making your heart go pitter patter this month.

xoxo,
Osa


2 comments: