December 3, 2013

WINTER BEAUTY


Hey there CHICsters,

It's December, that wonderful time of the year when everywhere you turn there are houses all lit up and decorated, people are full of holiday cheer, and I turn into half human/ half alligator with THEEE driest skin known to all my kind!! *yes it's a tad bit dramatic but I swear it's no over exaggeration*

Chile when I tell you my skin is so gorgeous and supple in the summer, but somewhere around mid October my legs starts to resemble that of some scaly creature that crawled out of the Louisiana Bayou *side eye* #AintNobodyGotTimeForThat

But, after trying different skin, hair, and body products for yearssss, I've finally found some products that I started using last Fall and amazingly enough I am no longer Mrs Crocodile Dundee LOL.

Here are my tried and true products for dry lips, body, face and hair...Muy Importante! If you have dry lips, out in public...trying to hold any form of conversation with me...I cannot take you seriously! LOL #1 Pet Peeve Ughh!!







WINTER BEAUTY

 

CHIC FINDS

Cetaphil, St Ives Apricot Scrub, Vaseline Body Gel, as well as EOS lip balm can be found at your local Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid or other major stores in your area
Carol's Daughter Monoi hair care line can be purchased at www.carolsdaughter.com
Fresh Sugar Scrub www.barneys.com
Hope in a Jar www.sephora.com
Bliss FabuLips www.sephora.com
 
 
Try them...Tell me what you think!
xoxo,
Osa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment