December 7, 2013

IN THE NUDE


Hey there CHICsters,

Hope everyone is enjoying this weekend. The weather here has been so bipolar in Atlanta that one day you can go out with a tee and jeans, the next you need a turtleneck and a fur coat. I don't understand it at all!!! Nonetheless, yesterday was in the 70's here so I took full advantage of it :-)









By the way, what do you think about my larger than life hair? I LOVE it! It makes me feel like I can get on a stage and belt a few notes hahaha...too bad I can't sing to save my life though :-)








CHIC Finds
Blazer: Thrifted (Yayyyy Lucky Me)
Tank: Zara
Denim: Joes Jeans
Pumps: BCBG
Handbag: Zara

2 comments:

  1. Love everything about this look. I'll take that fab blazer. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! That blazer is everything!! Can't believe it was thrifted! Such a fabulous look and definitely fabulous hair! (I love big hair girl!!!)

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete