December 9, 2013

HUXTABLE CHIC

Oh How do I love the 80's! Big hair, shoulder pads, sweater dresses, that's so my thing LOL. My fave show as a kid was The Cosby Show and when I ran into this oversized sweater while thrifting...I had to have it. It gave me the whole "Vanessa Huxtable" vibe, one of the characters in that show whom many family members compared me to. Paired it with simple leggings, cognac riding boots and a coordinating bag and Wala!














Easy outfit, and it also works well for my Curvy and Plus-size CHICsters out there. The look has style without losing any comfort.

Enjoy your work week xoxo,

Osa
CHIC Finds

Sweater: Thrifted
Boots: ZARA (old), Similar Here
Leggings: Nasty Gal
Handbag: Dooney & Bourke
Necklace: Chic Pantry











3 comments:

  1. That is such a cute sweater! I love the colors, you look great!

    Kay
    Fashionably Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title of your post Osa! Very chic! Love the sweater and LOVE those boots!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The outfit is totally comfy but super cute! I love those boots!

    ReplyDelete