December 10, 2013

DEAR SANTA


DEAR SANTA






Well it's that time of year where whether you celebrate these holidays or not you still end up going to at least one holiday shindig, or another with family, coworkers, or friends.  Oddly enough, although I am quite friendly I become a little shy in large groups so I tend to wear what I call a "conversation starter" to strike up a convo and break the ice with strangers.  This sweatshirt albeit casual, I thought the clever statement is fun, and paired with glam accessories, a smokey eye, and a sequin maxi...I think it more than says, "Holiday party here I come!"

CHIC Finds

Sweatshirt

Sequin Maxi
Metallic Heels
Clutch


Well, I hope you enjoy this suggestion for what to wear to a holiday gathering. Follow me also on Instagram @chicpantry for more holiday looks and much more.

xoxo,

Osa

No comments:

Post a Comment