December 16, 2013

DAY #3 HOLIDAY GIFTS FOR HIM & HER




DAY #3 HOLIDAY GIFTS FOR HIM & HER

Hey My CHICsters,

It's Day #3 of our 12 DAYS OF HOLIDAY CHEER series and what's better to talk about that HOLIDAY GIFTS? Are you done shopping as yet? If you're a procrastinator like myself, then the answer to that is Hec Noooo!!! LOL I still have so much to do, and I'm starting to get anxiety because time waits on no one. I do this every year, so I should be a PP by now (Professional Procrastinator) . After this weekend, that's it! No more shopping *covers face*, now how unbelievable is that? Well I mean no more holiday gift shopping.


Here are a few gifts for HIM and HER, and don't worry your pretty little heads if you can't think of anything to buy. Just get a gift card. I LOVE gift cards!! Some people think it's too impersonal, but what's worse than getting a gift you truly despise not because the gifter went through the store looking for the ugliest thing known to mankind for you, but because they had no idea what you would like. Save them the anxiety and yourself the feeling of disappointment by telling them this, "Gift cards PLEASE!" Get what you want, show or tell them what you got and you both can smile together.
See how easy that is? #ThankMeLater

HOLIDAY GIFT LIST
1.  Beats By Dre
2. Gucci wallet
3. Watch
4.Shower Gift Set
5.  Pink Earbuds
6. YSL Wallet
7. Nine West Watch
8. Philosophy Gift Set
9. Sephora Gift Card


Happy Shopping,

Osa

1 comment:

  1. I would be very happy with all your picks! And if all else fails... A gift card :)
    Jessica
    http://www.thewaytomyhart.com/2013/12/perfect-red-lip.html

    ReplyDelete