December 14, 2013

12 DAYS OF HOLIDAY CHEER - RECIPES

Hey There CHICsters,

Don't you just love this time of the year? And this is coming from someone that doesn't even celebrate the religious aspect of Christmas, but I adore the whole Santa, Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer, Holiday lights, and tree trimming aspect of the holiday. Which gave me the idea to do a 12 DAYS OF HOLIDAY CHEER segment to the blog featuring posts of things "holiday inspired" daily up until December 25th. WooHoo!!!

I thought I'd start this 12 DAYS OF HOLIDAY CHEER segment with some of my favesssss...

Holiday Recipes




Not only is this tasty, but he prep time in quick..30 minutes and you're in Frittata Heaven 







Isn't this the cutest idea to do with kids? I can't wait to do this with my girls Yummy!





Raspberries and Champagne? Hec yea!!!! Try substituting sparkling white grape cider for all you non alcohol drinkers out there.



*all images are from Better Homes and Gardens, one of my FAVE mags in the universe*
Get a 1yr subscription for only $5.99 right now


Stay tuned tomorrow for the 2nd Day of Holiday Cheer, you don't want to miss it!


xoxo,

Osa

No comments:

Post a Comment