November 18, 2013

BACK AT IT

Hey there CHICsters *waving*,




Did you miss me? Well for most of you that follow me on twitter and instagram you already know that I was sick that last couple of weeks which stopped all of my blogging fun :-( BUT I'm happy to say that although I'm still not 100 % I'm baaaackkk. Ready to take on the world of style, fashion, food, travel and all that other good stuff LOL.

While I've been recuperating, I took the time out to reorganize my life both personally and professionally and I have exciting news to share with you. I get tons of emails and questions about where I get alot of my stuff, especially accessories and to answer that there is no one particular place. I see something that catches my eye whether it's a pretty statement necklace, or a bold ring and I buy it...without hesitation! HAHA.  But now you will be able to shop many of the trends in clothing, vintage treasures, as well as jewelry and accessories in my new online boutique CHIC PANTRY. Yayyyyy!!! Who doesn't love cool stuff at great prices?

I gave myself a deadline to get the site launched and it's quickly approaching. I can't wait til it's up and running and as a special treat to my CHIC PANTRY friends I'm offering a special discount on your first purchase :-)

Here's a sneak peek of an item coming at the CHIC PANTRY shop...



The Crystal Spike Cuff is such a CHIC piece to add to your jewelry collection. It can be worn every day or to jazz up your look for a dressier occasion.

I'm looking forward to getting feedback from my loyal CHICsters on which items you're craving in your wardrobe right now. Ya never know...maybe it's something I can find and bring to the shop at a great price. Either way I'd love to hear your input.

Hope you all have a CHICtastic Week!

Osa




No comments:

Post a Comment