October 22, 2013

CHIC GIRL OF THE WEEK

What's up CHICsters??  *smiling and waving*

If you are following me on INSTAGRAM @CHICPANTRY  *as you should ;-) * then you are already familiar with my #CHICGIRLOFTHEWEEK and #CHICGUYOFTHEWEEK posts where I highlight one of my fashionable followers weekly showing off their personal style. While I was on my extended vacay in Miami, I started thinking "why do I just highlight Chic Girl and Chic Guy on Instagram?" "why not feature these FAB people on the blog as well?" ....So here we are!


This week's feature is none other than the Brooklyn beauty hailing from Point Fortin, Trinidad (South) Deidre...or as we call her "Dedge". Her style changes daily, from work, to girls night out, to church, or spending time with her loved ones. I appreciate versatility in style! From viewing her pics you can definitely see why she was selected as CHIC GIRL OF THE WEEK. 

She goes from a casual denim look....


...To a funky look sporting a reddish/blonde natural look and over-sized cat-eye frames.


Even in black & white photos, her beauty and style speaks volumes! 
(Yes, that's her ACTUAL hair by the way...before she did the big chop) *tear*


CHIC GIRL OF THE WEEK






And her son is quite dapper his self!!! Everyone say hi to Dubai xoxo
Maybe I should do a #CHICKidOfTheWeek next! Hmmmm ;-)


Congrats Dedge this week is all yours!!

All my stylish followers, this could be you next week. Want to show off your personal style? It's easy! Just tag me @ChicPantry on Instagram under your pics #CHICGIRLOFTHEWEEK or #CHICGUYOFTHEWEEK for your chance to be featured. 
Don't have IG? No worries...tweet me on Twitter, or message me on Facebook.



Hope you all have a CHICtastic Tuesday

xoxo,
Osa

2 comments:

  1. roxanne_forde@hotmail.comOctober 22, 2013 at 5:02 PM

    Dedge I love it! Chic girl of the week,YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it congrats dedge #trendsetter

    ReplyDelete