September 27, 2013

MINNIE DREAMIN'






Have I ever told you all about my infatuation with Minnie Mouse? I love her!! LOL. Ever since I was a kid, she is the one character, other than Kermit the Frog, that I've adored through the ages. Back in my dorm room days, I had Minnie stuff all over my room, which was probably quite annoying to my chain-smoking Goth roommate *side eye*. I had the bedspread, a lamp, sock etc.. Desperately trying to hold on to my childhood you think? LOL.
Well let"s fast forward to me finding this sweatshirt buried deep in my drawer purchased from Forever21 last fall. Love at first sight of course DUH!! There was a lil chill in the air in the morning, and I din't feel like wearing a blazer or anything to stuffy for a casual meeting with a client so there's that. Not only did this sweatshirt keep me in a great mood all day, but it was the best conversation starter. Who knew so many adults still loved this super girly mouse?




 




 CHIC FINDS
Minnie Sweatshirt (past season) Forever 21 Similar HERE
Denim: Joe's Jeans
Pumps: JCPenney (old) Similar HERE for wayyyy cheaper

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love Minnie Mouse! And the color combo is spot on!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete