September 17, 2013

FALL FLORAL




Hey CHICsters,

Soooo, was I the only one that ran out to my local Target on Saturday like a chicken with her head cut off just to get my hands on a few pieces from the 3.1 Phillip Lim for target collection? LOL what a sight to see! The entire six rack area of the womens clothing section specifically for the new collection was filled with women grabbing dresses, pants, shirts, scarves..YOU NAME IT! This is another time where being tall and having long worked in my favor. I kindly reached over the masses, grabbed my goods and headed straight to the check out line HA! I don't play!!! 





Yea, you already know that when I saw this Floral Shirt Dress, it was love at first sight LOL...it's true though, it really was. Just look at it *big smile*, the earthones, mixed the aqua, outlined in black on an off-white background is PHENOMENAL. 




I love the "Hi-Low" cut of this shirt dress,so edgy and on trend!


The look was paired with the 3.1 for Target Large Carryall Tote in a complimenting color. Shoes in a similar style to those Jeffrey Cambell 'Lita Bootie' that I've seen alot, but I actually got these from Urban Outfitters several years ago *yes I said years* and just never worn them. I should have!!! These booties are super comfy. Similar Chunky Lace up Bootie HERE


You all know how much I LOVES ME some accessories!! Leather Studded Cuff by my own line CHICTOLOGY *coming soon*, Juicy Couture Rose Gold Watch, and the Gold Fingertip Rings by H&M.




Round Sunnies by ZeroUV..I love there sunnies. A great selection of styles and you can't beat those prices :-)




HA! This Pose though..You can take the girl out of Brooklyn, but you can never take Brooklyn out of the girl ;-)



Later for now CHICsters, have a CHICtacular day!! 
xoxo,
Osa

2 comments:

  1. Love this look down to your nails! Keep up the good work! #BLM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress! I picked up a few items this weekend and rocked my first look today! I am really loving this collaboration... it may be the best yet!! You look fab!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete