June 17, 2013

DEAR SUMMER...




I know it's not officially summer yet, but when I walk outside it sure feels like it. Summer is the best season for showing off your "assets", whether it's a little leg, back, or other body part that is totally covered up during those relentless winters. A cute summer dress is a great go-to for barbecues, casual get-togethers with family and friends, or even a date. Just throw on some heels and you're good to go ;-)


What drew me to this dress was not the style, or the print (although both are excellent), but I LOVE POCKETS!! LOL Even though it would be tacky to put anything in them, I just like the fact that if I needed a quick place to stash my lipgloss ...I have one :-)



The small cut-out detail in the back is also a nice little detail.



 The clutch/wristlet was another CHIC Find while Good Will Hunting #SCORE



I'm really into Round Sunnies this season as you can already tell by my previous posts. I'm really into retro styles and movies etc.. and this accessory gives me just a touch of that vibe.


Wore this look to the 10th Annual Summer Jazz Series at Villa Christina at Perimeter Summit here in Atlanta. It was my first time attending and I LOVED it! Not only was the performance by Robin Lattimore and the band PHENOMENAL *That Lady can sangggg*, but the outdoor atmosphere was great. Don't let me forget to mention that it was FREE!! Yep, you heard me, a totally free concert, that I would have paid for...it was that good!





 Hope you all have a CHICtastic week and get ready for a GREAT Summer!

CHIC Finds

Dress: Urban Outfitters (no longer sold)
Clutch: Good Will
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Sandals: Coach





4 comments:

  1. loving the neon colors hun! Perfect for an outdoor summer concert!

    - ChaChaTheFashionGenius -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this dress!And it looks great on you!

    Keep it Touched,
    Khloe
    www.kgstyleblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Khloe... I just really loved the pockets lol

      xoxo

      Delete