May 11, 2013

Sales Saturdays: Bloomingdales

Saturday shopping, one of my favorite pastimes ESPECIALLY when there's a good sale going on. So many stores are having great Saturday Sales this weekend partly because they want everyone to get their last minute Mother's Day gift, and while you're in there why not get a few things for yourself. Now through Sunday May 12th, Bloomingdale's is having "THE EVERYBODY LOVES A LITTLE EXTRA SALE", because we ALL do love a little extra savings :-). If you have their card you can save an EXTRA 15% off many of the regular priced AND sale priced items. And if you are NOT a Bloomingdale's card holder (like myself) tons of stuff are on sale for 25 - 40% off!!
I was born and raised in New York City and Bloomingdale's or "BLOOMIES" as it's affectionately called by city dwellers, is known for it's impeccable products from high end designers. So when there's a good sale...jump on it! Things don't last for long LOL.

I took the liberty and pleasure (OK a lot of pleasure) to scour the sale for the best deals and CHIC FINDS Bloomies has to offer this weekend. See them below:


CHIC FINDS

I LOVE STATEMENT JEWELRY (yes I had to put that in all caps) and this one by AQUA Drop Necklace is too CHIC to pass up for UNDER $20...especially for that price *gasp*



Kate Spade New York always has clothing, handbags, and jewelry that has cute quotes and other statements on them. This iPhone 4 case..which I currently have on my phone by the way 
*insert big smile here* says it all #TALKISCHEAP



Keeping current with the Black & White Trend, these CHIC  LAUREN Ralph Lauren pumps are for working a trend without breaking the bank. Who says you have to spend a million bucks to look like one?



Last but certainly not least.. I ADORE this Post Street Madison shoulder bag from (you know it) Kate Spade New York. Yep I'm sort of obsessed with all things Kate Spade and I'm not afraid to say it. What's not to love about this bag? The bright color is perfect for spring and summer, plus did you notice the texture? Ostrich embossed leather? Plus you can tuck the strap in and it immediately becomes a CHIC clutch.
 Like seriously this is just a win/win situation for your wardrobe.


There are sooo many other CHIC finds at Bloomingdale's on sale such as great denim like this great boot cut pair by Citizens of Humanity HERE or this pair of Earnest Sewn Harlan Skinny Jeans here that were just too much to list. Unless I want to be known as the blogger with the longest post ever! LOL Not a good look! Anyways, head on over to Bloomies for The Everyone Loves A Little Extra Sale, or shop online and receive free shipping on online orders $150 or more, plus FREE returns on online orders. 

Now that I've shown you my CHIC FINDS for this Saturday, go out there shop for more great deals. If you find something you wanna share, tag me on Instagram or Twitter. 

Have a CHICtastic day :-)


1 comment:

  1. Hey Osa! These items are gorgeous especially that NEON clutch! What? Yes! Work for real.. Now I have never been to Bloomingdales but I will definitely make that a priority on my next trip to NY. Thanks for sharing. BLMgirls!

    Christina - cocoanina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete