May 7, 2013

Like Me...Tweet Me

Hola Peeps,

After much trial and error on my part (don't judge), I'm NO computer geek... I finally got this blog up and running YAYY!!! I was so excited that it FINALLY stopped raining out here in Atlanta. After three days straight of rain, both myself and my hair are ecstatic it stopped. At least for now LOL...Wore this creamy look out to lunch in the city with friends. No better advertising than self promotion right? :-)


















Sweatshirt: Sally Like Me, Tweet Me Loopback Sweat  from Boohoo
Shorts: Fold Over Skort  from Zara
Shoes: Laminated High Heel Sandals  from Zara
Watch: Kate Spade New York  Seaport from Bloomingdales.
Handbag: H&M
Accessories: Forever21

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7157995/?claim=uh6ub48w6qm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment